Monday, August 27, 2007

A new blog for my adoption search progress/status...

So, here we are....I suddenly got this "brilliant" idea to set up a separate blog that I can post to specific to my search progress and status. As any adoptee (or birthparent too) will tell you, sometimes (or most times) there won't be much to post 'cuz not much happens. But, then, that's typically because we're not MAKING anything happen 'cuz we're so damn passive and submissive about this whole thing we call adoption search. Then, I got to thinkin "do I really want to post all this on the net for anywho to see?" Well, what the hell does it really matter? What do I have to lose? Nuttin'....abso-fuckin-lutely nuttin....might as well put it all out there. Strip me nekkid and let 'er rip! If ya don't like it, go somewhere else! LOL Sorry....it's just the whiskey talkin'....I'm really a pushover! LOL

Anyhow...so here it is...since I'm in this coaching program I guess I'll have things to post....since I am making it part of my goals to find closure and I'll want to post progress....good or bad....hopefully positive nonetheless....well, at least I'll do my best to remain that way....negative sure doesn't seem to help much anyhow.

Yes, I have a likin' for whiskey...no it's not harmful but I am harmless...yes, it helps me sleep when my mind is as active as rabbits in mating season (yes, they mate all the time....that's the point!)....no I'm not editing....it takes out the laughs potential for you'nz to comment to me....it's what keeps life interesting. So have at it.



namaste.

2 comments:

Mia said...

You'nz?!!!! ACK....MY EYESSSS!!!

I thought you were out! Found a dusty bottle in the back of the cupboard did ya?

This is a good idea. You could set up a separate About page to put your "story" and information on just in case someone googles. If you wanted to. I would leave out the part about the pool though.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.